The Booking Component can be used to create Appointments for certain services offered by you and accept paid or free Bookings for these Appointments.
Once the Staff Members are added, you can now add Appointments which will be displayed on your app to your app users/members.
To add Appointments, please click on the sign on the top right-hand-side corner as shown below:
To create an Appointment, the following details need to be added:
- Image - Header image for your appointment.
- Name - Appointment name.
- Description - Brief description about the Appointment and the service it offers.
- Duration - Total time/duration of the Appointment.
- Appointment time - Date and time when the Appointment starts.
- Capacity - Number of bookings allowed for the Appointment. For example, if your keep the capacity for your appointment as 5, then 5 users can book this appointment after which it will not show in your app.
- Note: Capacity of an appointment is mapped per staff member added. If you have added 2 staff members for an Appointment and kept the capacity as 5, then each staff member can be booked 5 times for the same Appointment, taking the total bookings to 10 for this Appointment.
- Select Staff Member - To assign Staff members to the Appointment.
- Online Meeting URL - Include Meeting URL.
- Location - The location where the Appointment or service will take place.
- Recurring Booking - You can create recurring Appointments for days or weeks, and the appointments will get duplicated in your app.
- Day - Number of days to repeat the Appointment.
- Week - Number of weeks to repeat the Appointment.
- Paid Booking
- You can specify a booking fee for this Appointment, which will be charged to the user at the time of booking. The amount will be added to your Stripe account, which you setup under the Settings section.
All your Appointments will be displayed under the Appointments section as below:
You can also filter the Appointments by Time and Status.