The Live Streaming component allows you to integrate Live streaming from multiple platforms like YouTube and Vimeo into your Beezer app.
To add the Live Streaming component to your Beezer app, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please click on the Build section of your Beezer Dashboard and click on Pages section. You can either select an existing page, or click the + sign to add a new page.
Step 2: Once you have added or selected the page on which you wish to add the Live Streaming component, click on the + sign next to your page title.
Step 3: Select the Livestream component from the Integrations tab and click on Add Live Streaming button to add it to your selected page.
Step 4: Once the component is added, you can specify the broadcast link for your video. You can also enable settings like Loop, Muted, Autoplay, Allow Comments and other settings using the toggle buttons.
- Loop – Loop will allow your app users to play the video on repeat.
- Muted – This option will play the video muted.
- Autoplay – This option will autoplay the next video once the streaming is complete.
- Allow Comments – This option will allow your app users to comment on the video.
- Only Signed in Users Can Comment – This option will allow only signed in app users to comment on the video.
- Note: This option will need the Member Login functionality to be activated.
- Ban Bad Words – This option will restrict your app users to use coarse language.
Step 5: You can also ban users from commenting on your live streaming or provide moderator access to some of the users in the group. The moderators you assign will have access to ban other users in the Live Streaming component.
Step 6: To ban users or give moderator access, please navigate to the Engage section of your Beezer Dashboard and click on Livestream option.
To ban a user, click on the Ban button besides the user name.
To give moderator access, check mark the user and you will receive a pop-up message to confirm moderator access to this user.
Please Publish your app once you have made all the changes, so they get reflected on your mobile app successfully.