The Event Calendar component allows the app admin to display all Events or Courses offered to the Event Organizers inside their Beezer app.
To display the Events or Courses, you must first add the Events Calendar component in your Beezer app. Please login to your Beezer dashboard and follow the instructions below:
- Select an existing page or add a new page from the Build -> Pages section by clicking on the + sign next to Pages of your Beezer Dashboard.
- Once you have added or selected the page on which you wish to add the Events Calendar Component, click on the + sign next to your page title to see a list of components.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the components list to select the Event Calendar component and click Add Event Calendar Component button.
- Once you add the Events Calendar component, it will show you the Content tab of the component.
- You can enable or disable the Course section from the page.
- In order to view the Courses, please activate the toggle button. Within the app, you will find the Events and Courses displayed on separate tab pages.
- In the Content tab, you can select the number and type of fields you wish to add to the events. These fields can then be used by the Event Organizers while creating Events
- You can add a new field by clicking the Add Input Type box to see the drop-down list with all available options.
- You can also make a field mandatory by enabling the Required field toggle.
- Using the toggle button in the content tab, you can Enable or Disable the Courses option.
- Once you have added the Event Calendar component, please visit your Beezer Dashboard and Enable the Events option under the Member Login section.
- You can now add Event Organizers and Event Organizer Admin via your Beezer Dashboard. Click on the + and fill in the required fields.
- The list of event organizers will appear as below:
- To create an event, go to Events under Member Login, select Event Organizer and click on the + sign. You need to fill in the details and click on Submit button.
- Events created by your Event Organizers will be displayed in your app as below:
- Using the filter button, you can search and filter events to be displayed.
- To locate attendees for Events and Courses (users who have expressed their interest), you can find their details under the sections labeled "Event Attendees" and "Course Attendees".
- To view attendees for Events or Courses, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Select Event Organizer" button. If you have multiple organizers, choose the desired one from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the specific Course or Event by clicking on the "Select Course or Event" button. If you have multiple Events or Courses listed in your app, select the appropriate one from the drop-down menu.
- Additionally, you have the option to export the attendees details into a CSV file. Simply select the checkbox located at the top and proceed to download the file.
Please Publish your app once you have made the changes, so they get reflected on your mobile app successfully.