You can now add GIF to your Beezer app to make it more lively and happening!
1. Login to your Beezer dashboard.
2. Create or Select a page where you want to upload the GIF from the build section.
3. Navigate to components inventory by clicking on the + sign on top of the selected page.
4. Select Image Component from the inventory and click on add image component. You can also add GIF to the Header and Slider components.
5. To upload a GIF, click on the "Upload an image" box and click on change image option.
6. A new dialog box will appear where you can select the GIF you want to upload and click on Ok.
7. Once the GIF is uploaded, you can add captions to the uploaded GIF image or enable navigation link and specify any third-party website URL you want your users to redirect to. You can also use pages from your Beezer app.
8. You can also change the size of your GIF by clicking on the Design tab and set custom image size using the slider.