On Beezer Dashboard -
- Click on the page you’d like to add the Loyalty component to from the Build section. Click on "Add Component (+ plus sign)" option. You will see a new dialog box from where you can add the "Loyalty Component" to the desired page.
- You can add/update following options in "Content" section of your Loyalty Component:
- Winning Text
- Not Signed in Text
- Number of Stamps
- Free Item
- You can override the design from the "Design" section of your Loyalty Component:
- Number of Stamps per row
- Locked Stamp Image
- Unlocked Stamp Image
- Colours - Background, Text, Border, Locked and Unlocked Stamp colours.
After setting up your Loyalty component on your Beezer dashboard, you have to grant user access to the scanner. Please follow below instructions to grant access to device scanner:
- Step 1 - Navigate to Engage section of your Beezer Dashboard and go to Loyalty:
- Step 2 - In Scan section, you'll find all users registered on your Beezer app on right-hand side under "Engage your users".
- Step 3 - Select the user you wish to grant access to Scanner by clicking on checkbox:
- Step 4 - Click on "Yes" to provide access to the in-app Barcode scanner. Once you grant access, the checkbox will be marked as red.
- Step 5 - To check how many stamps the users redeemed, click on "Check Stamps". A popup box will appear showing user details with stamps or points collected.
Loyalty Component on user device:
Below is an example of loyalty component on users device:
To scan the barcode from the app, please click on 3 dots which are on the top right-hand side of your app and select Scanner.
After scanning the barcode, a message will be displayed showing the total stamps redeemed and how many stamps left to win the prize or free item.