The Image Component allows you to upload an image and display it within the app. To add an image component to your Beezer app, please login to your Beezer dashboard and follow the instructions below:
- Create or Select a page where you want to upload an image from the build section.
- Navigate to components inventory by clicking on + sign on top of the selected page.
- Select Image Component from the inventory and click on "Add Image Component" button.
- To upload an image, click on the image window and click on change image option. A new dialog box will appear, select the image you want to upload and click on Ok.
- Once the image is uploaded, you can add captions to it or enable navigation link which can take your app users to a page within your Beezer app or to another URL of your choice.
- You can also change the design of your Image by clicking on the Design tab and setting custom image size using the slider.
Play the video below to see the above steps in action.