The Design section of the Beezer platform allows you to manage the colors of your app. It is placed in the Build section under Pages.
You can choose between primary, secondary, accent, text, alternate and navigation links color.
To operate the colors, click on the color area. You can either drag the white circle, write the hex code or the RGB numbers to find/select the color you want.
- The primary color changes the color of all the buttons on your app.
- The secondary color is used in dialogs, secondary buttons, floating action buttons and selection controls, like sliders and switches.
- The accent color is used for highlighting parts of the app. It can be used for highlighting tabs and form input fields.
- Text color is used for text within the app.
- Alternate text color is used for text on components like Slider, Button , Countdown, Header, Media, Rating, Timer, etc.
- Navigation links color is used for all hyper-links on the app.
Please Publish your app once you have made the changes, so they get reflected on your mobile app successfully.