You can distribute your app directly to your customers via SMS.
- To send an SMS message, first add a Contact to the Distribute -> Contacts section of your Beezer Dashboard.
- Choose the + Symbol on the top right-hand-side of your screen to add a new Contact.
- You can add International mobile phone numbers by using the country drop down *
- You can also import multiple contact lists in your Beezer dashboard. To import your contact list, click "import multiple contacts"
You can download the template for the CSV file, which you can fill up and import in your Beezer dashboard.
- To send SMS, click Distribute -> Share via SMS and select the contact(s) you wish to send an SMS message. Then click on the Share button at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Now choose the message you wish to send from the set of message templates or edit the message as required. Click Confirm to send the message to the selected recipients.
* Note: Currently, some countries are not supported but we will be adding more countries to our SMS gateway in near future.