Please follow the below instructions to enable the Food Order Component in your app:
- Navigate to the Beezer dashboard, scroll below and you'll find the "Business Tools" section
- To activate, use the toggle button next to the desired option.
The following sections are available under "Food Orders":
Before we start to setup the first three sections of the Food Order component we need to update some settings, please navigate to "Settings" section and update following settings:
Set Delivery Locations on Map - You can set delivery location and only accept orders from that area which you have set on the map.
To set delivery location hover your mouse to "Draw a polygon" as shown in below image
- Click Start drawing shape and set location on the map, once done - click on finish.
- Enable Tax - You can enable the tax option by moving toggle button and then adding tax % which will reflect on the invoice.
Select a Currency - Select currency option available in dropdown
- Continue selling when out of stock- You can check this option if you want to continue selling items even if its out of stock
- Only signed-in users can make purchases - You can check this option when you want to allow only signed in members (users) to make purchases via your app.
- Stripe payment Details - Stripe is the payment gateway for your app purchases. To accept payment from your app you'll have to enter the Stripe. Publishable and Secret Key. Click here to see how to set up Stripe business account.
- Email to send order updates to - You can add the email address which will receive all order updates.
- Coupons - You can create your own coupon code and discount rate. Suggestion: Copy the coupon code and share it with your app users via a Notification.
- Pickup orders - Enable this if you want to provide pickup option. Once the order is placed they can collect the orders from your business location by showing the pickup code available on their order confirmation email.
- Cash on delivery - You can enable this when you accept cash as payment mode.
Once you add/update the above settings make sure to click on "Save" button.
Please follow the instructions below on how to setup/update/ below sections on your Food Component:
- Inventory - Visit this article for more information on how to setup Inventory.
- Orders - Visit this article for more information on how to check order details.
- Drivers - Visit this article for more information on how to setup Drivers
Once you have done above steps then you can add Food component to your app.
Select the page where you want to add the Food component and click on the (+) sign under the Build section of your Beezer dashboard.
You can enable the "Special items section" and this will display the product on top of your app and will have more visibility.
From the Design section you can override existing design and change colors of Background, Primary Text, Secondary text and Checkout cart.